Who We Are?
The Ministry of Finance derives its mandate from the Constitution of Somaliland, which provides for proper budgetary and expenditure management of government financial resources. In addition the Ministry of Finance is a custodian for the Republic.
We’re offering great oppurtunites for Project Manager and Web Designer.Apply
What We Do?
- Formulating financial and economic policies.
- Developing and maintaining fiscal and monetary policies
- Facilitating socio-economic development.
- Tax and non-tax revenue collecting
- Regulating the financial sector
- Managing for investment resources
- Managing revenues, expenditures and government borrowing.
- Coordinating government ministries/departments in the preparation of the annual national budget
- Initiates and guide all ministries/departments to prepare their ministerial budgets
- Provides Accounting, Internal Auditing, IT, and Procurement
Abdul-Asis Mohamed SamaaleMinister, Ministry of Finance
Osman Abdilaahi SahardiidState Minister, Ministry of Finance
Saleebaan Jamac DirieDirector General, Ministry of Finance